Just bought a house....sort of

x2

Dammit, how could I forget you? :grouphug: :smiley:

:dunno: :grouphug:

The house is in Baldwin…sort of by south park. I would hae to say the house shopping sucked big time. It was so hard to find something nice for a decent price. There is so much junk out there for so much $$$. We did find a place that is nice and has new everything (carpet,windows,roof,furnace,hot water htr,french drain). All I want to do is update the kitchen…which is an easy $5K there.

Sounds like you’re going to do the labor yourself. And don’t have a significant other’s input ($$$$$$$$$)!

ill help ya too !!! ifimhome :slight_smile:

it’s all overpriced cause its cheaper to borrow money. there’s a townhome next door to my building, it’s worth about $250-$275… they’re listing it for $419 hoping some idiot will overpay. :kekegay:

I am doing all the work myself…and maybe some help of friends (if you are reading this modular freak that is you). She is going to be paying for most of it…I put a dent in my account when I bought my GTP.

By the end you’ll be selling the TA and putting in Corian counters and cherry cabinets! :wink:

If any of you guys that bought houses want to have a professional mover do the work instead of doing it yourself, let me know… My uncle owns a moving company and I do all his marketing stuff, so I can get you guys a pittspeed discounted price if youd like… Just an idea…

Thanks for the offer…I have like 5 or so friends with pickup trucks that are goin to help me move. I am a cheap ass with certain things …mostly things I know I can do myself.

i just want to know when the house trashing i mean warming party is:D

howd u manage that one? :down:

accumulation of points.