buying a house...maybe...

im getting married in may 07, and i was going to wait until spring to start looking, but one of my buddies bought a house in penn hills, and when i was helping him move, i seen a nice house for sale. and it was pretty cheap. it was an estate, so they want to sell it quick. its in greay shape, new driveway, new 2-car garage attached, it only needs carpet. they accepted my offer, now im waiting to hear from the mortgage guy…:wtf: it takes forever. i want the house, and the only bummer is i have to use the money i had saved for my body kit and safc install for the downpayment. oh well, a house is more imortant then a car right? :crying: right? if i get it, i have to wait until spring for a trip to youngwood:bigok:

house>car

good luck

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Family house > Any car

Def house over car!

Good luck with it!

house > car
house >>>>>>> body kit.

^tru dat

*>body kit

just about anything > body kit… house is a no brainer. congrats!

ill poop on your bodykit

Who is your mortgage guy? There’s no shortage of d-bags in that business, so be careful. I can hook you up with a mortgage rep here if you want. I work for Dollar Bank.

Let me know,
Jon

multi quote master

thanx for the support guys. im nervous. i know i make enough $, but its the whole waiting. i don’t want to get my hopes up. when i have the keys in my hand, then i’ll be real happy. and wasn’t a ricer bodykit, it was the front/rear lip kit from nismo. looks good. but i know i need a house. any one on here do carpet/flooring?

rumor has it there’s a cup somewhere that didn’t think you’d actually do it

spangler wanted me to poop in a cup at the bar. but i decided not to