NSX will have to wait...bought a house...

A few guys here already know. So yeah, I figured it was in my best interest to put off any more cars in the meantime, and to get my own place where I can actually keep all these cars in one place first. I’ll start looking again for an NSX in another year or so…

Some details: Huge one family in Buffalo, 4 bedroom, 2 full bath, full basement, attic, updated and all, blah blah, blah…

Cool stuff: House is built on 2 lots of property, has a 4 car garage, with full gas heat, electric, insulated, as well as a rotary (not the kind that breaks) lift. Sorry Jay :smiley: .

I’m currently looking for roommates, and I got some already in and/or thinking about it (MPD47 is in, and a couple are in limbo). If I know you and you’re interested, PM me. We can go from there. I don’t want to throw too many details in the thread though just yet.

Thanks guys.

Where in buffalo? Sounds like my dream garage

PM’ed…

evans house?

:rofl: Sounds like you bought a 4 car garage with a lift on a double lot, oh yeah with some decent living space attached. :tup: Congratulations!

Evans??? Congrats

in.

lol.

awesome joe…i know u have been talking about this for a bit

Congrats Joe :tup:

gawd it would be nice to be able to make your own house buying decisions…

and to have friend move in with you afterwards…

of course :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats joe. whens the party?

:lol: :headbang:

Nice man, congrats. I plan on building a nice house with a badass garage and then having a few friends live with me so i can use their money to pay for my mortgage so i can start to really play with cars again. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/bwahaha.gif

ok i’ll be the first to say it, I need to borrow your lift.

no seriously

congratulations :tup:

so you bought the dudes car, and his house? why not take his dog and change your name… :slight_smile:

congrats on buying the house… you are now broke forever
i have found that modding the house is more addictive than modding cars. i think it might be because i am lazy, and dont have to leave the house to work on it

:tup:

Congrats…sounds awesome Joe

come to think of it i don’t think I’ve ever been in the house.

the garage was always enough, lol

where did evan move to?