NSX will have to wait...bought a house...

where do i sign up?

As I’ve already said… Congrats, and I cant wait!

pics/ML#

NICE JOE!

Good move. Congrats.

Thanks guys. Yeah, it is Evan’s place. He’s been renting it for years, so I figured I’d make a move and try and buy it. Can’t think of a better place to be really.

James - That’s the jist of it…

John - He don’t have a dog. Just cats, one of which was a shop cat, and it may be conditional upon sgning that I have to take him.

Dre - Inside the house is really nice. I know what you mean though.

Chino - I will let you know once I’m in and settled.

Bing - You got married dude, haha, what can I say.

Shiftdead - PM me if interested.

i found a problem with your purchase.

with proper security i don’t see a problem though.

A house is certainly a better investment than a car, however like Zerodaze said, modding it can get just as out of hand as it does with cars. :wink:

X…

Congrats Joe…good call. The NSX can wait…until I have one :slight_smile:

wow.

:tup:

dude. you rule :tup:

:tup:

It is very secure, and I’ve lived in Buffalo ever since I’ve been born. If you know how to deal with people, it’s not a problem. It gets way worse of a rap than it should.

anyone ever drive a first gen nsx? they’re not bad price wise

Nope. But I once chased a twin turbo one around Detroit and it didn’t seem that fast.

Since this is @91MR2’s old thread, I’m pretty sure he has driven one… and that he still owns this house, lol.

I want a NSX bad, but even when they are built with TT they aren’t crazy fast. I’d just park it next to my viper and use the vette for racing.

I don’t want it for acceleration, just looking at getting another car in the garage, been 5 years since I’ve bought the viper.

Looking to spend 30-50K

Looking at elises too, I’d like a supra but anything in this price range has 200k miles, NSX usually in the 40s. Just some ideas! Maybe a diff gen viper maybe a z06, 67-69 camaro, on the hunt!

If I had a spot in my garage I’d fill it with an NSX :+1:

this is amazing. nicest example i’ve seen and already has all the proper service and upgrdaes done to it.

That probably make some niiiice noises.

@bing that is super nice but the car I buy I have to be confident working on in my garage.

I have no beemer experience