buying a house

So the girlfriend and I are buying a house.

Three bedrooms, New Sewickley Twp. (Cranberry area), sitting on two acres of land, relatively secluded, huge covered deck on the back :bigok: and a giant yard. We’ll be in by the end of the month.

It’s high quality.

Pics to follow, maybe.

:bigok: Congrats.

Now get ready for the neverending projects.

Congrats.

u should have got petty’s wife to find u one…

Congrats!

Yeah…I’m already making a list of things I wanna do to it. Like painting, re-doing the kitchen, building a decent garage…lol. On the upside, with the huge deck, 2 acres of yard, and in the middle of nowhere with only neighbor within earshot, it’s ideal for summer bbqs.

We didn’t deal with an agent or a bank at all…we bought one for sale by owner, and it’s pretty much the one we want. If I were to deal with an agent, it would be Blanyer, only since I’ve known him since about 8th grade and I don’t trust most real estate agents/car salesmen/anyone selling something. No offense to Petty’s wife though…I’m sure she’s excellent with the house-finding.

nice. cant wait to see pics. if you dont mind, what did ya get it for?

Nah, I don’t mind…We got it for $80K. But the owner financing rocks. She’s financing us at 6% over 15 years (works out to around $625 a month) which is much lower than either of our credit scores could have gotten a mortgage. We’ve even debated taking it for 10 years because then it’s around $800 a month which is quite reasonable, and it’ll be bought and paid for before I’m 35. Pics will probably be up within a day or two…depending on my work schedule and when I can get down there again to take them.

thats awesome