Just bought an 04 Sti (pics now)

hey guys i just bought an 04 blue sti, with the gold bbs rims. i pick it up on saturday because the car is located in ohio at a dealer. it has 12k miles on it and i paid $22k. tell me what you think. also an tips, hints, or anything else i may need to kno would be really cool. thanks.

• steve

12K miles on an 04?
nice.

what sort of mileage do STI’s get?

12000 miles? nice.

Oh a blue STI with gold wheels? I think I’ve seen that around! :tup:

nice deal, provided its not fucked up in some way :tup:

as for tips - first step is wing removal or reduction

About 3000 a year. :wink:

X…

:bigclap:

Very cool.

haha thats priceless, i kno it has the intercooler spray, but i do not kno much about it. may sound stupid but im new at this, anyone care to explain?

was this on a trailer being towed by a GMC tanish pickup? in the Circuit City parking lot?

no i wish bc then i would have it now. i pick it up this coming saturday, had to make sure nothing was wrong and such, and everythings a ok and good to go

Nice pickup. Have you seen the car in person though?

I have carfax for a few more days if you need a lookup…

congrats for NOT posting some stupid fucking title about going out for a bag of milk or going for sushi or other stupid shit.

and it sounds like you picked up a pretty nice sti.

the I/C spray sprays water onto the outside of the intercooler, water has better cooling properties than just air so it cools the air going thru the intercooler even more.

ahhh cool deal. also, is this who i think it is? from sevenonesix?

thanks guys, havent seen it in person yet. had a carfax and the dealership i work for look up any info, had hd pics sent to me, everything looks great. plus i spent an extra 2k for an extended warrenty through west herr subaru, which lasts till 2013 or 90k miles for everything. and im not the guy from 716 but i did buy that neon from a guy in it, and sold it a little bit ago

ahhh ok, from Terry i assume. that neon was pretty bad ass as well.

congrats on the new purchase! enjoy

yea from terry, great guy. and yea it was a sick neon i miss it. but im sure this sti will help me forget about it lol

Is this the average price for these??

Hmm I am looking for a DD

id make sure theres not a switch hidden to shut off the dash somewhere hah