Just bought an xbox 360.....

[quote=“BuickGN,post:20,topic:36207"”]

well he cant play nhl08 so i guess r6 is his only hope.

[/quote]

Quiet

for the rpg selection, ive been playing Blue Dragon and like it so far.

hows madden 08? any good?

^, good choice from what I have heard about it, lost odyssey will sell me on a 360 though

Two Worlds…gayest game I’ve played since any RPG Ive played on Nintendo.

But, thats just my opinion.

RobHerself sucks at NHL 2K8 also from what i hear! lol

2k8 is the worst hockey game ever

i got to say halo 3 and madden are great games, i cant be any happier, except for when i go online with them tomorrow!!

I went to EBgames and saw r6lv, and gears of war, i was going to pick them up but i figure i will get them when i get bored with halo 3. I think my next pick up will be dead rising.

dead rising is a great game, i cant get past the first part, not cause its hard but it is just sooooo much fun exploring and picking up weapons for zombie killing. The katana is fucking evil

where the heck is the katana i have a psycho that is pissing me off that I have too kill.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:27,topic:36207"”]

2k8 is the worst hockey game ever

[/quote]

says the guy that from what i heard sucks at any hockey game! lol!

the katana is on the roof of one of the shops.

I just bought a 360 as well. Only not the elite. I only have 2 games now for it though besides my old xbox games that work on it. I have NHL 08 which is nast and Ghost Recon 2 Advanced Warfighter is one of the best first shooter games ive ever played…and when it comes out Call Of Duty 4 Advanced Warfare looks like it will be amazing.

R6 + these:

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:10,topic:36207"”]

forza, nhl 08 and dirt is what i would recommend

[/quote]

yea DiRT is a good game ( R.I.P. Colin) and despite what robherself says Nhl 2k8 is not bad if you can figure out what control format, on the controller, is good for you

yeah nhl2k8 was terrible nhl 2008 is a great game.

just because jeff beat your ass in the game dose not make it bad! hahahaha

jeff hated it too, or did you not hear us both complaining about how terrible it was. 60 well spent!

[quote=“RobHimself,post:37,topic:36207"”]

jeff hated it too, or did you not hear us both complaining about how terrible it was. 60 well spent!

[/quote]

:cry::newman:Hey robbie need I remind u that u only played the game once! o well silly robbie and jeffy can’t play a hockey game

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:38,topic:36207"”]

:cry::newman:Hey robbie need I remind u that u only played the game once! o well silly robbie and jeffy can’t play a hockey game

[/quote]

it only takes 5 minutes of that game to realize that nhl 98 is 100xbetter than that crapfest. Seriously its FUCKING TERRIBLE!!! Play 2008 once and you’ll realize its better in every asppect.