Asking Price: 5000$ firm
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

i actually want to sell this now
i have lowerd the price to 5000$ firm.

let me know please!

i will also trade for another s13 setup with sr thats stock, like no fmic or anything, just stock clip.
or an s14, or any other car as long as its not a stock s13 with ka.

i have a 1990’ sr20det s13 redtop installed in my 1990’ s13. the body on this is mint, it has a little bit of rust on the pass. side rocker, but nothing that cant be fixed. the underbody is immaculate, you wont find one like this.
the body has about 260XXX km on it, the motor has about 50-60XXXkm on it.

the amount of money ive dumped into this car is stupid, its way more then 6500$ , but if someone really wants it, they can take it, i need a car to get back and forth to school. thats it.

anyways
its black, the front end is a 91+, i have all real silvia JDM badging, blitz FMIC, sheep dog bov, megan racing down pipe and apexi gt spec cat back exhaust. exedy stage 1 racing clutch, HKS intake, new rad, new ebrake, new set of full brake pads and rotors, tranny is like new, its never been driven on! the motor is mint, just needs a little bit of work on it, maybe like 300$ worth of it, just to get it running right, and thats all…

let me know, again, just checking intrest

i understand there are other cars with more stuff done to them selling for the same price if not just a little higher, but this car is made for street, looks stock, and, the body itself is mint.

pm me

Marco

pics?
send to
bryan_koko@hotmail.com

pics to a_irfan_87@hotmail.com ?

Pics send to doe_boy_6962@hotmail.com please and thank you.

pics to robattire at hotmail dot come