Just dyno'd 440WHP - 2003 Evo

DOH, yeah that’s what I meant to say…popular color in the area. :slight_smile: They seem to be everywhere around here. Only yellow one I’ve ever seen was Justins old '03 with the old Revolver cams(lumpiest evo idle I’ve ever seen).

Not sure what the MR actually put down number wise because the dyno was having issues and wouldn’t register more than 330 no matter what we did. It’s currently tuned @ 30-31 with methanol. I hate guesstimates but I’d probably say somewhere in the 420-430 range on the Mustang @ Moon. It used to be 411 with the old crappy ATP kit there. Now an AFI Twin scroll setup that builds 24lbs of boost 300 rpm later than the stock 16g at the moment so it’s a rail off the line, especially if you use some of the 10lbs anti-lag. Spins 1-2 and will break traction in third most of the time(six speed). Motor is stock aside from ARP HS and rod bolts.

My favorite Evo is still EJ’s BBY '03 which if he ever decides to sell will be immediately bought by myself and given a proper whooping @ Watkins Glen. The mod list on that one is full of names but the biggies are full TRE drivetrain, Ohlins, Racing Brake, and my special 4" inlet antisurge 16G turbocharger :wink:

I like your car. It’s the right color with the right OEM wheels and is clean :slight_smile: