Just dyno'd 440WHP - 2003 Evo

I’ve had quite a few turbos on my evo…currently have a red for some manifold testing. A divided 3076r will outspool a red any day of the week…500-600rpm difference. No point in comparing it to an open housing 30r as that is apples to oranges and an open housing doesn’t exist for the red. Will it make more power than a 30r? Yes, its a bigger turbo, well turbine wise physically it is, compressor is technically smaller but more surface area on the blades so…

I’m not hating on the red by anymeans…like i said i have one on my car now and it will be on there for a while :slight_smile: Toooo many people on evom believe that all of sudden engineer’s finally figured out what they were doing and now we have turbos that spool like stock and can make 600whp, blah blah. I blame it on vendors who do nothing but hype, alot of the same ones dismiss twin scroll kits as options yet hype the Red? lol. Turbo’s, atleast at most budget levels are give and take…

Anyways sorry for my rant, Baddass car, i have a VERY similar setup for the moment. I remember when you first got this car, i was over at Nick Piazza’s house :slight_smile:

Jesse