Just dyno'd 440WHP - 2003 Evo

mustangsally, what did you run on MD? i mean 277whp is ALOT

that’s like 400 whp on a dynojet, I should know, I put down 240 on a mustang and my car’s easily 450+whp.

Shits nuts dude

You suck

im aiming for 180whp and a 15.0 this year.

i have seen some ETS kits dyno about 50-70whp less than they should. these werent there twin scroll kits or any of the HTA’s but still. also there intercoolers arnt as good as the Buschur unit.

i have done my time (4 years) in the evoh world and buschur and AMS are #1. i would say buschur parts are less engineered but work just as well if not better in some cases.

There is nothing in an ets kit that would make it dyno any less (especially that much) than any other similar kit…thats just bs if you believe that.

I’ve tested so many manifolds is not even funny…Pick your kit based on quality/customer service/price…powerwise, apples to apples with the same size turbo/dp/exhaust/cams, etc there won’t be much of a difference.

ETS’s lower line kits dont use the same exhaust manifolds as there higher kits do. and im not making anything up, i was there watching these kits be dynoed at ICS over the summer. my car with the ATP kit and the full race mani was romping all over these ETS equiped cars.

For whatever the comparison is worth… one guy did 480WHP on my same Mustang dyno then did 550WHP on a dynojet all with same mods. Do the math yourself, for what its worth…

…linky: http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-dyno-tuning-results/382461-my-dynojet-vs-mustang-comparison-not-test.html