Just getting to know cs5!

Nice work.

My eyes.

Very cool but a tad overdone.

A Tad? lol, CS5 has an HDR tool, and it almost always overdoes it. I know this is overdone, but I just thought it looked cool.

I dropped the car in this one.

I like the “real” shot much better than the HDR. Looks good.

real shot plus car being lowered looks good

I liked the HDR joint.

Bryan, you need to lower your car to that ride height!

cant wait to get home and mess around with it. had to reset my computer and lost my copy of it. torrents FTW!!

A friend of mine bought a copy of Creative suite 5 design premium and it comes with almost all of the adobe software. The copy she bought can also be installed on two computers so I got lucky. I love Transmission for mac torrents. Be sure to check out the “content aware” tool in cs5. I’ve been google’ing plenty of tutorials about cs5.

yeah for sure, i youtube alot of the tutorials as theres so many tools and such in the program. it really is great

window tinting.

absolutely not

taffy white Si FTW…good work man

Content aware comes in handy for sure, sometimes it works like it should and sometimes it doesn’t. I usually use clone stamp when it doesn’t. I’ve noticed horizontal lines it struggles with sometimes. I also bought my CS5 legit too, that way it works with no glitches lol.

I liked the overdone HDR shot and the lowered tinted one. It looks simple . BTW, can you take out the orange in the headlight and the vtec sticker as well? Make it really minimal, ya know? I’d wanna see how that looks.