Just got done putting the final rice on the bmw

Got my angel eyes after waiting 4 weeks. Of all things the seller fucked up and sent me CCFL’s instead of LED’s which i did not want… But i guess i’ll just have to deal with it for now. i really don’t want anything to do with him again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20213[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20216[/ATTACH]

And it took me 3 months to finally make the decision to put this thing in… I really did not want to put an after market radio in this car, but i can’t leave well enough alone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20214[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20215[/ATTACH]

An old school Alpine IVA-d300. These things were 1600$ new back in the day. I’ll be ordering a single Alpine Type X 12’’ woofer… I’ll be running it at 2ohms at around 1500 watts. It should be plenty loud, but accurate in a sealed box.

:tdown:

at first I thought you meant the presence of the removable tow hook

I’m waiting for someone on NYspeed to steal it and hold it hostage on me.

Should have bought gas, not rice

Call me a hater but that car is ugly.

The angel eyes don’t look THAT bad. But the tow hook and DVD player get a :tdown: from me.

justin has a M/A audio 12" and amp he would sell.

But i agree like the headlights not a fan of the radio.

Radio was something i had for quite a while, no sense buying something new when i have a perfectly good one in a box. Most people don’t like it but it does everything i need it to.

What kind of amp is it? I need something that will sit around 1000watts at 2ohms is it CEA-2006 certified tested?

Agreed. I’m one of a very select few who are okay with the angel eyes. What year is your car?

you should save up and get the dynavin instead.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3435/dynavin.jpg

[sarcasm]Yeah, shame its not a Chrysler product! Those things are the cats pajamas [/sarcasm]

Nothing to do with the manufacturer, just a distastefully modified car.

This.

Glad to see Viper isn’t the only one who can take a nice BMW and continually make it worse.

The eyes aren’t that bad, but that radio looks like it belongs in a high school kid’s $500 Cavalier, and why would anyone leave a removable tow hook in?

I think a bag of smashed dicks would look better

Because fggt. Same reason why someone would powdercoat it pink.

get that fuckin tow hook out of there you queer ass. put it back in the tool box in the trunk where it belongs. and the ccfl’s look better with the amber instead of the bright blue led’s anyways.

that radio is stupid. the only non factory radio i would ever consider is the dynavin as travis posted. theyre made for the car and look factory.

fwiw, im running a single 10" RF P3 with an alpine class d amp through an inverter tied in after the factory amp in the trunk. I’m pretty happy with the setup. good balance to compliment the rest of the factory radio and unless you look in the trunk the entire stereo system looks factory.

edit. im being harsh in my post because youre always being a douche on here. :slight_smile:

:bigtup:=D>

Angel eyes. Groan.

If you’re looking to upgrade your radio:

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?81263-lanzar-flip-out-in-dash-dvd-player-150-!&highlight=lanzar