Just Gotta Vent For a Minute

OK. To start off-my hubby is a freakin dumbass. Just wanted to get that clear before I continued.

He and I got into a fight that resulted in him getting into the firebird and taking off. The neighbors must of heard us arguing because unknown to us, they called the cops. When he gets pissed, he gets pissed and stupid. He purposely spun the car around in the road and blasted past the cop at 80mph (so the deputy says). Cop bangs a U-ey and he takes off. Chase ensues. Even with the Chargers, they didn’t catch him until he ran out of gas LOL. I watched from our roof, he had them going in circles.

Anyway, car gets impounded and towed away. They wouldn’t let my job tow it. I had to wait for Monday before I could go pay for it and pick it up. That’s where my pissed offness comes in.

The cops lost the keys. Had to tear the steering column apart.
The garage that towed it left the window open during a rain storm. There goes the mint interior. Mold and water everywhere.
Get it started and heard more noise than usual. Look under the car and the exhaust system is gone from the manifolds back. They claim it must of happened during the chase. Uhm, I saw the car when the cops where with it, the exhaust was still there.

Needless to say, I wanted to cry when I saw the car and beat my bf all over again for creating this situation.

Sounds like you really picked a winner, lady.

LOL. JClark FTW

whatever happened to men tearing doors off the hinges by slamming them, or putting tv sets through walls?

Wow that really sucks. :wow

Someone needs a new boyfriend

what he said ^^^^^^

Shitty thou, not good when someone screws ur pride an joy up.

Eh, people get into arguments. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy at all. He just gets stupid when he’s mad. On a good note-one way or another he knows most of the local cops (small town), so he was ROR’d with just a speeding ticket. The female deputy actually commended him on his driving skills lol.

I just can’t believe the way the garage treated the car. Damn thing only has 57k original miles on it.

starts out as your hubby then by the end of the post he’s a bf… which is it? :confused

I’m single and drive a bmw

…:naughty

When you’ve been together for years, live together for years, and have kids- might as well be married. It’s all semantics.

Kids

:sad

Holy “Dukes of Hazzard”…wtf is going on down there Vandal?

i vote this thread of the year

i’ll second it…

Was there a news story on it? Crime blotter?

Pics of the car/damage?

Nah. No news story. I could take pics of his ticket and the car.

I truly wish I could of gotten this on video. They literally went in circles around the house. Lots of gay drift action.

And why would this be thread of the year? lol

I think I saw this episode of cops… Does your boyfriend have a mullet?

Nah.

I kid.

Good luck getting the car fixed, it wont be easy trying to get anyone to cover the broken/stolen parts.