Just had to wash a car 10:30 at night in 34 degree weather.

Just thought i would share, had to wash the girls r32 when we got home from a day of xmas shopping. The whole car was coverd in eggs. Thank god we caught it, fresh eggs do a number on paint. Who does this crap lol. She is happy car got a bath haha.
Happend in the town of tonawanda!

Her car got egged? fuck that noise. Pics of decapitated assailants?

damn riff raff running the streets!!

maybe anti VW gang?

Couldn’t just sponge it off and then go get a Delta Sonic wash in the morning?

That blows though. Ignorant assholes are the reason most people can’t have nice things!

:tdown: to anything driven through Delta Sonic.

I’ve washed cars in cold weather before, def not fun, but lucky to get it off before the sun comes out.

remember, we live in buffalo :wink:

I meant him getting the eggs off before morning… but then again yeah it’s true who knows when that will be out again, May?

i really hope you have a few cans of lock de-icer laying around. my vw used to do that shit anytime the weather was under 30*

and tell he not to use the e brake for a while

unless they fixed that awesome vdub feature

speaking off eggs i need to buy some egg nog

i could really go for an omelette myself…

scrambled eggs in a burrito with some bacon would kick ass right now…

Damn, you guys suck. I’m gonna go make some toast, make some scrambled eggs with milk in em, make 8 pieces of bacon and put mayo on the toast to make a nice sandwich :slight_smile:

Best choice would be to trade in the VW :tup:

I just had some eggs. But in reality i would have done a quick hose off in the driveway then driven the car to like a robowash and power washed it down with the soapy spray for like 2$ or whatever it costs.

damnit, i want some eggs now. I have to go to work and not enough time.:frowning:

update 9:10 am an i just had eggs. No not the ones that were on the car.:slight_smile:

maybe if you weren’t on nyspeed you could have made eggs

Is your girlfriend in high school?

is she hot

nudez?