B#tches squirtin' on muh car

So I am sitting at a stoplight in my Vette (which is freshly washed and waxed) , I am in the “straight” lane and there is a left hand turn lane, I am sitting there with the window down zoned out and all of a sudden something wet hits my face, I look over to my left and there is some turd gold rusty POS Buick LeSabre of 90s vintage with some cunt rag driving emptying her squirts (which are no longer attatched to the wiper arms and dangling to my side) , bitch sprayed it until I had to put my window up as it was hitting my passanger seat…

Oblivious asswad or jealous welfare mom?

Shit left my car waterspotted front to back…

Yes I realize it washes off but its the point…

sometimes i wish i drove a pos monster truck to drive over peoples hoods…what is wrong with some people?

That is pretty sweet lol

Would have been better if Uncle Buck was flicking her bean and it got on your window/face.

This sounds like it was very intentional.

:BIGBLAP:

Did you yell profanity?

Lol

First world problems?

^ LOL

Thats a downside of having a convertible. (for me, not you)

Also.

I thought this was an IanK sighting thread.

See the issue here is you’re a pussy…

A real domestic owner would have done a giant burn out.

Need a vid of mindless jeep rear squirts.

actually that is exactly how it went down : )

I kind of figured. Funny thing is that when you dont have a roof on… everyone hears you yelling at the person that pissed you off. I love it!

My XJ used to do the same thing. That thing squirted like 2.5 cars back lol. People used to get mad all the time haha.

BAHAHA

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Buddy of mine took off the cap to his hatchbacks washer and we would squirt people all day…oh the laughs

Does suck that it hit your face though

So you just stayed there and took it on the face?

nah I rolled up the window, I was in disbelief, my first thought was to pull her out of the car through the window but looking closer I realized she wouldnt fit, then the light turned green

Damnit I thought the story was going to turn out different where she was masterbating at the light and got juices on your car because it’s so sexy and her panties were wet…