Just introducing myeslf

is that karen in the background?

When did you run and in what division?

I would love to get a sticker that says that!!! Its so true… There’s just something about a Honda that is owed by a chick.

LMAO… I was walking through the mall one day and said ‘Holy Shit! This would be an awesome place to store my car for the winter!’
Nah, we do the McKinley Mall Car Show every year. The cars get rolled in friday night, sit for the week, and we roll them out on saturday night the next week.

you look familiar? lol

lol… Everyone always seems to know me but I never have any idea who they are.

nope… dont know you.

Christ you just jumped in the sharks cage covered in blood.

your gonna have to ask onxy for a bigger inbox after this. haha.
Dont crack up the honda anymore next year, I dont have any more fenders for you or jeff haha

lol…Ok. I’ll try not to mess it up at all… This season was just a fluke.

hmm car looks faster.

welcome.

It is… Its so much faster than my old Honda. The old one was a steady 3rd place car. This one is a 1st place car. An if I’m not winning, I’m wrecking on the front stretch…lol So its always the car that people are looking at.

^ I was impressed…until you caved in and posted a picture of yourself. lame.

Willy…aren’t you married?

w e l c o m e

welcome

welcome! Nice Honda!

LOL KEWL STARZIEZ

I drove '99-'04
First checkers in '00:

Crew Chief for Ed Kicinski/ Charger '01-'06
Crew for Jeff Brown / Late Model at LES '01-Present
Crew Chief for Kaity Kicinski / Street Stock at LES '09-Present

Let me know if you need any advice making it turn

So sorry that I no longer impress you. But I didnt join this site to impress anyone. Besides, I have a BF and yea he belongs to the forum. So I dont have a problem with posting a picture of what i look like.

It’s eye catching isn’t it…lol.

You’re about 2 years before we started racing there… I just might take you up on that advice. Sometimes it can be a pain in the ass to turn in 3&4.

:wink:

What’s it do, or not do rather?

The rear end of the car pushes the whole car up into the wall. It doesnt kick out the rear end but rather drives the front wheels up… If you know what I mean? An it doesnt matter how low I drop that left rear pressure it always does it. Never in 1 & 2 though.