Just introducing myeslf

Sounds really pushy… That’s odd that it’s that bad in one end but not the other. Do you measure your tires? Have a swaybar? Brake bias?

Its got a stock front swaybar, stock braking system, and run 4 shaved tires most of the time.

What size are the tires? You guys measure the circumference right? Also, unload the swaybar and get more rear bias in it. It’ll free the car up

No, we don’t measure the circumference, she runs 185-60-14’s. We get BN Fuzion HRI’s and have them shaved down to 2/32’s

You guys gotta start measuring the tire circumference. You’ll be amazed how much variation there is tire to tire. Since you can’t change springs, you can move the tires around on the car to help it out, similar to adjusting the air pressure. Ex: If the car is tight, put smaller tires on the RF and LR. If it’s loose put smaller tires on the LF and RR. Also, you might want to get one or 2 tires that are completely different sizes to adjust with. Have a 195-60-14 in the rack ready to go if you need it.

Hey Samantha - welcome to NYSpeed!

Welcome!:wave:

Well I guess DraftinwitJr3815 could answer your questions better than I could’ve anyways…lol

Thanks Paul!! Shout me an e-mail when you get those sticker made up and I’ll come pick some up for all four cars.