Just joined today!

Hi everyone… i didnt even know this forum existed until now. I just joined today. I prob wont contribute much, except for the occasional random threads. This is just another forum Ill surf while wasting my time and life away at work.

On a side note has anyone watched Rob and Big Black on MTV?

lol

welcome :wink:

do you know a girl named marissa boardman?

ummm… I dont know… maybe, I know and have met a ton of ppl over the years unless this is some sick sexual joke.

ok, then do you know rick andol?

:wave:

Yo J dawg, it’s me, Howie.

lol. you sound like someone’s “hip dad”

I do … that’s my buddies bro …

EDIT: welcome to the board by the way!

YOOOo whats up dude… havent heard from u in like a million yrs… I heard u vanished somewhere near Mt. Killiaminjaro during a wind storm on your quest for the meaning of life. lol

I hope everything is goin well with u after UB!

BTW im no longer preLude im S2000 now sucka! i also like that chic with the bannana in your avatar… damn… reminds me of my neighbor!.. now thats talent

is this like that really funny joke/Bart Simpson… Mike Hunt, Oliver Clothesoff, type thing cuz thats really cool and creative

haha, no… but someone has mentioned your screenname to me and i’m trying to figure out who it was.

but i may be confucing it with the SN JohnnyAZ…

don’t mind me. if i made a joke, you’d laugh. REAL HARD.

oh… sorry about the confusion…Ive been known to lurk around the other buffalo car/racing forum

JonnyAZ is john andol, which is rick andol’s younger brother…john graduated with me and slomies.

You fuck, you bought one too? lol, I bought an S2000 like a year ago haha

Yeah i bought a AP2 right after graduation… thought it was a great idea, actually remember Jae Rim? well he moved to Cali got one and bet me that I couldnt get one… so I pulled the trigger, won the bet (look whos laughing now)… then I realized how small and shitty the car is as a daily driver. Dont get me wrong its an awesome car and i love driving it but, next year im gonna get a G35 or something a lil bigger for the bitches.

I got Suzuka Blue… what color is yours?

Bought an AP1, 2002, 9K > 8400 :smiley:

Sebring silver, borrrring. Tiny yes, but fun. Pretty ok NYC daily driver.

Bone stock :stuck_out_tongue:

Where you at now?

take it to PMs lovebirds.

Howdy

U gotta love the all blue interior!
OEM front lip, F&R Strut bar, Titanium Shift Knob, im lookin to add the EK foglights to the AP2 bumper it looks really snazzy but other than that its pretty much stock now.

Im in Columbia, MD (outside of Baltimore) working for M&TBank… wasting my life away, waiting for my powerball numbers to HIT! or to be sexually harassed so I can file a class action lawsuit. I also play in a competitive kickball league on Thursday nites.