Just lookin around on another forum and saw this... thing...

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165036

:wierd :wtf :ahh

discuss, i think Vot might like it… and i think he might be the only one.

I think that looks hideous…end of my discussion!

Absolutely horrendous.

they are so ugly as it is…they just made that look 20 times worse then it already does…

ugly as fuck, but awesome as fuck, i give the guy alot of probs for doing something different and doing it the right way, its funny and odd to give an xb an late 70’s/80’s japanese race car theme, but i love seeing people doing new shit.

its not done, so i wanna see how it looks when he’s finished, its crazy all the different shit ppl do with xB’s

lol 15"x13" wheels!! That’s crazy

I didnt think one of those things could look more retarded than they already do.

what the fuck could those wheels actually fit on, and look good?

BTW, K20, ur sig makes me laugh all the fucking time… still.

hahahahahhaa:lol

i agree with elliot, ugly as fuck but it definitely is different

def. gets my vote for top 10 hideous cars

that is horrid

that is FUKKEN AWESOME! I dont care that I’m the only one that likes that kinda stuff. that’s awesome in my book.

do you sit in a dark room and tap yourself in the forehead for hrs on end?cause there is suttin wrong wit you

I think Vot needs glasses John

+infinity

/thread

i just like outrageous looking Japanese cars, thats all. i’m sad nobody in our area has the balls to do this. i might have to be the first. once i finish the Audi, I think im goin to look for something like a Cressida and do this to it and just not give a shit about what ppl thing and just enjoy the HELL outta driving a car like that

i guess holy shit

i said /thread

lock 1
ban 1