Ugliest vehicle being made?

As if the Honda Element, Scion XB and Kia Soul werent ugly enough this thing comes along:

http://cache.jalopnik.com/cars/images/nissan_cube_09.jpg

(nissan cube).

Seriously why are they letting 5 year olds design cars? This hideous thing looks like a kid tried drawing an suv with a crayon.

Its Japaneese styling… The cube has been around for years in Japan… We are getting a 3rd generation version of it… I like it

i saw the cube in person at the NYIAS autoshow and liked it a LOT. i hated it in the pics, but you can’t help but like it if you see it in person.

(good) cars are targeted for specific people, and nissan certainly wasn’t aiming at upper 20 y/o’s who already own a mustang and an f150 :lol

Not bad but I like the OG 1971 honda 600 baby made like 21hp at 8500 and barely moved with 2 people in it! LMFAO!!! holy shat!

BALLER!!! LOL.

love it

Lia Nissan has one… its not as bad as i thought

The Kia Soul is a jokeee! So gay :rofl

I like the xB and Element out of the “boxy” cars.

I have a xB. The square cars have been very succesful. Nice to see another solid brand bring one to the states.

I find it funny that people are like oooo it’s Japanese so it must look good. (No offense to any owners) I just don’t think they look good at all.

jDm y0

i dont think anyone is saying that, they are saying its japanese, so its a good car

most jap cars are good cars ,hell even a hyundai is more reliable than most domestics

Yea I am not arguing with that I just think it’s fugly.

Fiat version is worse, but sure to be here in a few years

Once theyre done fucking Chrysler completely?

The PT Cruiser looks like a pile of shit.

True and so does the HHR

thankfully they cut it

i dont like box cars, i like cars that are aerodynamic.
as far as reliability goes, its pick of the litter, ive had jap cars that fall the fuck appart and break down and ive had domestics that do the same… ive also had jap cars and domestics that hold up forever… and i beat the fucking shit out of my cars… so like i said its the pick of the litter its a crap shoot on if you will have issues with the car you buy or not.

:facepalm Yur an tard.

Well just look at how great they did being owned by Mercedes.