Nissan Cube is here

http://www.connellnissan.com/index.htm?bhcp=1
theyre stateside, ladies and gentlemen. love it or hate it.

Don’t like it :lol I’m not into cubes much :rofl

This means Hooked On 240 should be getting it right? Didn’t he pre-order one or something?

It’s not bad. VERY VERY Japanese style for a car. I want to see some of those rolling around here.

im at Lia Nissan right now, and they have one out front

fucking ugly, i figured people would learn from that box scion makes

Matt, how is the interior on that thing?

idk, i like the xb the most out of all the scions out there right now.

Learn what? That a car thats 13k brand new, gets 36mpg, and will run forever with no problems is a bad idea? What exactly is it people need to learn from the xb? They sell like crazy, are super reliable, and get good gas mileage, you know, what 95% of the people out there want. If anyone needs to leanr anything its ford, chevy and chrysler, they should start taking notes.

IDK the cube look is a little outdated, it looks like my xB looked 5 years ago, i dont like the cube much.

It’s like XB meets Element. Weird.

kinda like it… but i like whats peeking threw in the background lol

:lol

“Dear Cube, No one gives a fuck about you. Please get the fuck out of my way. Thanks in advance. - GTR”

ha i was just thinking the same thing lol, maybe they put it there to block any harm from the GTR lol

doubt a scion will run forever, its some temporary, fly by night, company making cars, like daewoo, you wont see them in ten years because they were 13 grand. There garbage, ugly as fuck. There are so many better cars out there that meet your qualifications that arent ugly as fuck so where are you going with this?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=258922554&dealer_id=1328062&car_year=2009&rdm=1241816183775&model=XB&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2009&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=75&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&make=SCION&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=12307&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=11&standard=false

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/mpg/MPG.do?action=mpgData&vehicleID=25310&browser=true&details=on

you should probably have some common knowledge before you open your mouth

Actually, Scion=Toyota. please get a clue. fool

Hey dumb shit, i dont need common knowledge, i own a 1st gen xB, look up how much they were new, and the feul mileage

As I was saying… i mean i shouldnt even argue with you, you didnt even know that scion was toyota…Daewoo hahahaha your camarobird is alot closer to a daewoo, seeing how GM wont be in business in 10 years.

The cube came out in Japan (I think 1999?) before the XB existed as far as I know. It finally made it here, however, when they saw how well the Scion was doing.

Check out the link on Nissan’s website for more info. It is a pretty cool walkthrough. I like the idea of the car, but is pricey for what it is. Especially the Krom (the one pictured below).

good to know i never knew that, was that what it looked like in 1999? Why did they take so long to bring it here? They should have brought it here the same time the xB started selling

Actually i just read, the production of the BB, which is the same as the xB was produced in japan in 1999 also, they just broguht it to the states faster than the cube i guess