Z32 of the year *rolls eyes*

And it’s for sale!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOT-Supra-350Z-240-Skyline-WRX-Civic-Integra-RSX_W0QQitemZ4603645193QQcategoryZ6398QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
:rolleyes:

lolololololol. That first pic looks kind of interesting! Then you see the rest and are like… OH MY FUCK! :vom:

The engine was built a year ago and already has an oil leak?

mk.

• Mike

I’d hit it.

i can see the new owner hitting a curb really quick with that thing.

if i was the owner i would be hitting the bottle of JD to cope with what i just bought…

OH goddd. that is uggg. nice dual CAI wtf is that. :finga: to whoever owns that

Wow that is fugly

I am completely and utterly amazed. That thing is redonkulously bad. I can’t decide which I like more. The intakes poking out of the bumper, or the rear fenders sticking out a meter.
:vom:

:vom:

despite it looking like entire crap, a lot of custom work must have gone into, thats about the only positive thing I can think of…

Custom isn’t always that awesome, I mean I make about 3 custom poops everyday.

Can you imagine the immense amounts of pot that had to be smoked by the burn out that did all that body work?

How can someone with so much body work talent have the exact opposite amount of taste? Dear God, that is bad. Way to destroy a nice car. What a waste!

I think I send the seller a link to pics of my car, telll him I think it is kind of a plain, boring car and ask him if he can build me sort of a batmobile thing.

now I’d buy that for sure. Adam West, stay in the Mayor’s office and threaten your plants(for the none family guy fans), I’m getting your car

0 bids says it all

Totally.

Hmm…you don’t normally see the results of abortions rolling around on the streets - I wonder how that one escaped. :wink:

Did you guys read the description? $5800 to replace an N/A motor - for the love of god, if you’re going to bother with replacing the engine, how about a turbo one?

Because decent ones are not always easy to come by.Don’t ask how I know.

Umm have you also seen the engine bay of a Z32. Talk about cramped and the engines (even NA ones) are very hard to find that are still usable and have some sort of service history.

But yea it could be nice if it was returned to stock and a TT was added.

Reminds me of this guy’s MR2. The Accord tail lights make it.