Nissan Cube is here

Saw it in person this afternoon at Lia and I didn’t like it. The Cube concept looks 100x better than the final version.

Scion is a TOYOTA!

saw one at armory today.It was a weird pink color.

Word. I saw a few on a car hauler in i90

You are correct sir. I might wait til next year to actually buy one now, there talking about already refacing it. The concept and Japan verison looks 19329832983 times better. I sat in one at lia today. felt like it was made outta cardboard. ill probably just take my money back, lose my deposit and get a *3 :ninja

scions are durable cars ,they are toyota made so that should settle any disputes …as far as g/m goes they are fallin abv and it will be worse if obama bails em and ford he is makin them pull all special vehicle teams ,pull the vette and no 8 cyl sports cars …that will drop em faster

no it wont, people dont buy sports cars, they need to build cars that everyone wants. Toyota dropped the Supra, and the Mr2, and theyve been going up since then. GM needs to concentrate solely on economy, and family cars. They have totally lost that market to corolla/civic and accord/camry

call it as ya will ,how many mustang gt,s are there?how many camaro,s and so on …the public still wants em

how many accords and camrys are there? How many years in a row has the Camry been the top selling car in OUR country? 90% of people just want a regular reliable car to drive to work and bring the kids to soccer practice.

im not dissagreein wit ya at all, but if that dumb jig gets his way it will almost cripple them

:rofl

i drove one of the 1.4L ones back home and its VERY VERY slow

The JP version is the same exact car… its a literal mirror image. The C pillar is on the oposite side due to the steering wheel being reversed and the rear bumper on the US version is a little bigger due to impact bars being behind them… Other than that, they look identical

your a dumbass jeff

US
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/ki_JDM_ds/ZWhip/usa_cube_hi_02.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/ki_JDM_ds/ZWhip/usa_cube_hi_03.jpg

japan

autech rider verson

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/ki_JDM_ds/ZWhip/jdm_cubeext_hi_07.jpg

Scion is a Toyota… the XB has been sold by toyota in Japan since 1999. Its a Toyota bB there

these are teh secks

you either hate them or love them, just like the xB. there’s no crossing over once you’ve chosen your side so there’s no use arguing :lol

i personally love the things. i’d have one as a low-budget daily any day of the week.

i love the cubes, i like any of the scions cause they come with cool ass features and add ons from the factory, some i dont like some i do

I’ll stick with the fit. Something about it looks too old fashioned. Almost like an old japanese delivery truck or something.

Sometimes I wish I hadn’t given up my xA…got me anywhere between 35-40mpg every tank, and I could fit two mountain bikes in the back with the seats down. Parallel parking was a snap too :thumbup

My bad - off topic. I’d take a first gen xB (or 2nd gen for that matter) over the cube. I like the concept but just not feelin it. After driving a versa a few times, I can’t image the quality is really up there, just doesn’t feel solid…and thats kind of something you want when you’re driving a big BOX.