Nissan Cube

Its been in the works for a while, and ive been watching them closely. i might get one next summer for a DD, and something to put my system in.price is around 15K, but i dont think the general american public will be actracted to it

http://www.nissanusa.com/cube/?site=snx.Spreadshirt.cubemicro

Its basically Nissans answer to scions american marketed Xb

and which is compared here
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/357369

i think edmonds is racist! and biased against something under 100hp

:haha FUCK YEAH SPANK DA SHIT OUT SCION XB. :wtf :banana :giggedy

Another hideous shitbox thats supposedly marketed for young people that the 50+ crowd will buy.

Id rock it

I really like the Cube too… The design is great, I would take one over the xB anyway, something about the proportions just make it look more “right”.

Sorry I can’t be more specific, maybe it’s the fact that it’s really more “cube-like” whereas the xB looks somewhat compromised. This is all opinion.

Some thoughts on the '09 introduction:

• E-4wd - will Nissan keep this? (somewhat gimmicky but I think it would be a cool touch, esp. for the snow. Plus watch some fool make a switch to disable the gas drivetrain and add some crazy batteries to make a part time RWD only Cube- ha!)

• Will the vehicle grow in size? (very likely as the Japanese model is very small, heck, even the xB grew like 10% in interior size in the redesign, and it started out bigger than the Cube)

• Will engine grow in size? (pretty sure of this, only thing I can say for sure at this point is it won’t be the VR38 powering it?)

• Will pricing stay at $15,000? I hope so.

i still like the xB more. but it’d be a nice economical way to move about town

i was thinking about getting one, then thrwoing in my system. hopefully theres no blackbox on board :lol

I’m definitely not a Nissan fanboi, but I like it a lot. Probably just as much as the Honda Fit, which I love.

then go buy a fit you honda fag :nana :lol j./k

I remember reading about the Cube a while back in some magazine. I really like it and I would definitely rock one as a DD.

pretty sweet :runaway

http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/817/817333se4mg6vw6n.gif

and joe, im confused about your new sig… i thought your trans am was red and had 2 doors, and why do you have two 1/4 mile times for it??? splain

:crackup thats been out since last year, and yet never gets old!

EDIT: :crackup at first i answered the question but i relized when i was typing how stupid i was for that .01 sec :lol

i’m really makin ya laugh today aren’t i :nuts :lmao

you’re gonna be at the lot tonight, aren’t you? i dont think ive ever met you in person… well i probably have i just didnt know it was you. :lol

i ran 12.4 @ 114mph last week :confused Where do you see 2 1/4 mile times?

it was a joke :lol

to a complete n00blet, it would appear that the “1987 T/A” would be a caption to the “white 1987 T/A” in the picture, with both 1/4 mile times referring to the same car

nevermind, jeff thought it was funny, anyways :idiots :lol

any 'tard in their right mind would know that the sig is of the civic w/ the civic’s 1/4 mile time and then underneath it stating my other car and it’s 1/4 mile time

ya ill be there, in the corner next to jtviggen. at mc’ds. ill be there around 730. cleaning my car, because i have nothing to do til midnight.

:lol