Free nissan cube???

Yep, you read that right.

MY GF (who owns the RED 99 GST SPYDER)
Entered a contest to win a NISSAN CUBE.

Out of 7000 plus contestents, she’s in the top 500 and has a really good chance of adding this pimp little confused ride to our stable. 1/10 actually.

Catch is, people need to vote for the page for it to count.Daily actually. The more votes, obviously the better our chances.
I’m asking you guys to take a 10 secs out of your day and vote for the page for the Next 3 weeks!!!

I know it’s a PITA, but it’s Fully Legit (Nissan Canada Page).

If you guys could show some NISSAN (and DSM) LOVE It’ll mean a lot to us.

http://hypercube.ca/en/Canvas.aspx?id=4ac13179-d8cc-433c-9c33-4592fdf393c6&lang=en

You’ll have to sign up, and vote once a day for it to count.

I thank everyone in advance for doing so.

THANKS!!!

nice GF .wish my girlfriend had a ride like that , but i still love her yamaha fino =D

thats a cute car.i voted .

kool, my friend saw a bunch of these in japan during rush hour last year, he said it looked like tetris on the streets with all the different coloured nissan cubes moving up and down. lol
voted, vote rank 98?

You got it Raf. I voted

Voted! Go Cynth!!!

i voted…cool cars on the page their i like it

voted!
il try to remember to do it everyday to help your chances
good luck

im jacking your thread Raf. Personally id rather vote for someone thats actually doing something, representing canada with some talent rather than just a member’s gf who wants to win a free car.

Vote for Scott Jackson, the beatboxer from Toronto that won 1st at north america’s Scribble Jam and is now representing Canada at the World Beatbox Battle in Germany in may.
http://hypercube.ca/en/Canvas.aspx?id=1479a66d-2cde-4a35-9d3c-5a19ccf3668a&lang=en

http://beatboxbattle.net/battle-category/advancement-class

After carefully analyzing both pages, I decided to vote for the girl. Asian boobies > No asian, no boobies.

Actually, I voted for neither, b/c when I pressed to vote for the girl, it told me I had to register :frowning:

I cant agrue with that Solarian!

That’s Great for him.
I’m Glad Beatboxing is Car related / Auto enthusiast, etc.
I’m sure he’ll someday make Canada proud…

Cynthia know quite a few people on this board, and I’m sure some recognize her from always being around events and in the scene as a whole.

She’s done a lot to help us as a group and is always willing to help out around the shop.

She’s been in and driven more Tuned Imports than a lot people on this board and has always loved cars in general.

Actaully, I think she mentioned your car as “that nice white s13.”
I still remeber how scared you were when I drove your car.

Overall, There will be a lot of winners, and she would completely fit the bill.

VOTE FOR CYNTHIA!

good for him… but i dont think he deserves it anymore than the rest of the people who are trying to win a free cube… is he your friend or something? or is he some guy that you really admire lol?

Well i figured since i also knew someone who made the top 500 i’d post up a link to their voting page. Nothing wrong with that, people can make their own decisions to vote. Some might vote for Cynthia, because they know you or her and want to support. No problem there, i understand. However, some might not have a clue who you or she is and would want to vote for something they can actually see and hear. No problem there.

…and no its not car related/ auto enthusiast, but it relates to the whole Win a Nissan Cube event. Just another entry to consider.

To Raf, i didnt know who Cynthia was prior to your post. Had i known i would not have worded it like that. Now knowing that, all the more power to her. Good luck!

and yes i was scared when you drove my car. I didnt feel like having it impounded the first day i got it. even though i have no clue what point your trying to make mentioning that. :/:

rb180 yes he’s a close friend. I dont see me promoting him any different than Raf promoting his friend’s entry.

I dont win the car so vote for whoever you want.

open mouth, insert foot