Just lost over 900lbs.

I’ve only had it out once in the snow(the day I got it) and got stuck, fortunately I don’t have to go anywhere so its a small price to pay.

:lol

Cossey knows a thing or two about that when he had the G35.

RWD + Summer tires = spin out on a snowflake.

Have you thought about changing the final drive to go along with the mods? Some people go with a higher FD like 4.4 to multiply torque to the ground all throughout the rev range. The only thing is you’ll see higher RPMs cruising on the highway, but depending on what speed you cruise at and and the exhaust you have, it may not be a problem.

I think J’s Racing makes a 4.4:1 FD and also a very aggressive 4.7:1 FD. That one may be a bit rough on the highway though.

Just a thought.

I’ve thought about doing gears, but don’t think I’m going to do it. First of all I’m not a speed demon by any means, if I wanted a fast car I would have bought one, I wanted a fun to drive car, which this is. Currently at 55mph its turning 3k RPMs at 75mph its at 4k RPMs I don’t think I want to deal with higher RPMs while cruising. If I wanted more performance I think I would do a hondata ecu reflash, I think it is the best bang for the buck with proven gains, from a reliable company. Now that I’ve put about 200 miles on it I think this car will suit me just fine, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it it - the stereo sucks on a whole new level so I am gathering the components and will do the install when I have everything.

Not to mention if you get one of the new rear ends, you will lose your cruise control.

If it ain’t broke, fix it and if it breaks, it was meant to be replaced anyway :lol

Went for my first top down cruise of the year, yes I am that guy, I absolutely love this car. Its fun to drive with the top up, amazingly its even better with the top down. Just turned 400 miles too

you have never had that problem seeing as how “gods chariot” is always broken down :slight_smile:

well I still need a ride in that bitch.

Top down of course, urs and the cars…haha