Just met sleeper

Sleeper came into bestbuy today for some ipod shit and figured out it was me and introduced himself.

Pretty cool dude you would never expect him to be like that… he is serving a 3 month ban or some shit…

anyway for those people who really think hes an asshole…hes really not…

He’s banned for a reason tho. Reguardless of how decient he is in real life. Hes always been a friendly guy to me at any function we both attend.

:rofl: If you have a girlfriend, don’t tell him

Devin is ok, it’s his mums driving that you have to watch out for

Devon is an ok dude Ive known him since High School

im sorry to see

never met him in person…through aim wasn’t a pleasant experience though…3 month ban…wow

hehehe i love sleeper, he’s got me so much stuff it’s crazy

I use to hang with him back in the day. One time we were up Mt Washington and he stood on the hood of my Camaro and caved it in. lol… not to sure why but he bought me a new one. He is a good guy, but has a slow car.:kekegay:

did you get him lube ?

i’ve met him too…he’s a good guy

President of the home wrecking foundation of america founded in 2003

sleeper not drinking = good guy
sleeper drunk = asshole

sleeper around your girlfriend is a :nono:

i meet him thru working at touch back in the day he was always a really cool dude i never saw the asshole part when he was drunk but then again he used to always get free shit there cause of me so i guess he didn’t want to make me look like and ass

he used to look out for me there and would help me out with ass holes, seeing as how im not the biggest dude in the world and well he is a little on the large side

I better rephrase on the internet drunk he is a jerk

in person he is cool. i remember when we went to the matrix and some guy wanted to beat up one of us sleeper me and slowbowtie were down others ran and hid in the bushes lol

This thread is gay, Talk to him on aim

ill see sleeper fri!

its all a front

nazi mod ftl

x2:mrT: