Just put a deposit on my new car

FS? As in F stock? You’ve got to be kidding me

Congrats, btw.

congrats…ull like the ls1

that is as st00pid as my rwd comment

Thanks. Just looked it up to be sure. Page 152 of the Solo II manual, 04+GTO, FS.

Along with Firebird V8, Camaro V8, Mustang Mach 1.

seeing as the family of engines is refered to as ls1’s, lsx’s, or lsa’s…no it is not, and makes u look more st00pid :stuck_out_tongue: for example, my engine is technically a lq9 iron block, but people still would refer to it as an ls1 :slight_smile: to take this even further, for some, odd reason, GM decided to catogorize LS2/LS7 engines as 4th gen small blocks. why is beyond me, as they are essencially the same makeup as a 3rd gen 350 small block(ls1, ls6, lq4, lq9, etc). in the end, they are commonly catagorized as i mentioned earlier in this paragraph

yeah, but is it rwd?

and why isn’t your name turbo lq9 ss?

we gotta get some photo shoots when you get it

:tup: Jay. Looks extremely clean!

What’s with all the domestic buying recently?!?!? :eek:
Wait… nevermind, you had a domestic previously.

this was already explained, they are all RWD

Not the gto, your car?

I heard it is fwd but you have turbo in the trunk and the turbine shaft drives the rear wheels making it awd. Just like the twin L67 Grand Prix.

yes, i have a trunk turbo, and my camaro is the first ever front wheel drive, and awd at the same time cuz i have linkage tied into my turbine that serves as a diff and compresser at the same time. just like a twin l67 grand prix :tup:

That makes no sense. It is an LS2 not an LS1 you can try and say they are the same as much as you want. It would be like me saying a 350 is a 305.

don’t you have a black 03?

somebody has a black 03. Or maybe its an 04.

or maybe its red.

but i could have sworn you had a black gto.

hmmmm.

anyways, it seems like you got a good deal. :tup:

dude…no…ur wrong.

the whole F A M I L Y of engines is commonly refered to as LS1’s… trust me :wink:

I dont trust you, because I’ve NEVER heard of it that way. Sounds more to me like someone told you wrong. Different engines =! single engine code.

On topic, congrats on the purchase!

nice buy!

3rd strike gets you the penalty box. If you don’t have something useful to add, don’t post. Everytime I turn around, you are making some dumb post and drama ensues. Stop it.

The rest of you:

FUCKING STAY ON FUCKING TOPIC.

Nice car Jay.

Well, it’s 5:30am and I couldn’t get back to sleep. Just like a kid on Christmas morning. Decided to check out the nyspeed pre-crack of dawn crew and lol’d when I saw my thread resulted in a ban.

Thanks for all the congrats. And Beck, I had an 86 Fiero GT, a 2000 Expedition, and a 96 Geo Prizm, no previous GTO, so you must be thinking of someone else. The Fiero and Prizm are both sold, replaced by this GTO.

Very nice ride man :tup: I like the color too. :slight_smile:

Very sharp car, congrats. Good choice going with the 05 instead of an 04 too.
Oh, btw I agree with turbols1ss’s explanation :lol: