Just put on new wheels

Tell me what you think. 18" Falken Koblenz with falken 245/45/ZR18’s

Old wheels

SWEET!!! those look great. Time for some tint man.

you have any performance mods for that thing?

pimp

looks good

Thanks guys. I was really unsure of how I liked it, needed reassurance. My wife absolutely hates it.

It is tinted 35% all the way around. It has a pulley and a cold air intake so far. I have an exhaust just need to install it.

PIMP!!!

35 always shows up a lot lighter in pics

what exhaust did you go with, slp? lemme know if you wanna go deeper with the mods, there’s a ton of shit you can do. hell even if you wanna hook up a scanner to the car, I have one of those too lol

edit - and yeah, that’s one of the best looking regals I’ve seen

Corsa exhaust. I didn’t want to go to dark on the tint and get hassled for it.

Looks good man…I am a fan…you got a 3.4 pulley? If so thats what I went with and it is a night and day difference from the stock 3.8 pulley

yeah you boosted guys got it made :moon:

yeah it’s a Pulley Boyz 3.4 modular pulley system. Yeah it made a difference from stock!!

I like the wheels, like the car…but

GET RID OF THE MUD FLAPS

very nice!!

:stupid: loooks 100x better wit them wheels :pimp:

looks sic’ man. I love black wheels.

LOL I agree. I just put the wheels on tonight and I still have some fine tuning to do. I’m thinking about taking off the rainguards and I think it would look better dropped about 1". Can anyone photoshop my pic to make it look lower?

thats sick…i like alot

you get new springs you should get struts too. w-bods will pogo like a mother fucker with stock struts. It would definitely look 10x better lowered though

the rims look great, and yea i would say some tint and a small drop around an inch would look hawt.

All show and no go! U r car sucks,but…ur>mine