just remembered

I rode down in the plane from Atlanta to Panama City with Steve O. he was drunk as shit on the plane and lit a cigarette up twice. he got arrested as soon as we landed. crazy as shit, i will be on his video though cause i sat 2 seats in front of him we were yelling and hollering it was fun.

on the bus to the hotel then we rode the bus with preston and some other guys… it was hilarious

nice!!! did he do anything else besides smoke on there?

he was running around with his pants down, screaming, showed us his tattoos… was talking about how he was better then eminem cause he didn’t slap hoe’s. all kinds of shit. he was just hammered beyond belief. we got a picture with him if he got to smack my buddy in the balls. crazy dude

thats cool as hell…i would love to drive 8 hours and go hang with bam and them

Originally posted by whitey
he was running around with his pants down, screaming, showed us his tattoos… was talking about how he was better then eminem cause he didn’t slap hoe’s. all kinds of shit. he was just hammered beyond belief. we got a picture with him if he got to smack my buddy in the balls. crazy dude

:rofl: thats awesome!

how hard did he hit the guy? was it a Phi Sig?

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
thats cool as hell…i would love to drive 8 hours and go hang with bam and them

8 hours?

awesome man.

Originally posted by VisionCRX
8 hours?

west chester should only be about a 4-5 hr drive… assuming you can hold 65+ the whole way down the turnpike… ive never been any further east on it than breezewood. :dunno:

it was benny and he clocked him pretty good…

he said bam doesn’t ever come out and play… dunno what that means but we asked him about that.

Originally posted by Darkstar
west chester should only be about a 4-5 hr drive… assuming you can hold 65+ the whole way down the turnpike… ive never been any further east on it than breezewood. :dunno:

5 hours if you’re driving an automatic Metro with a spark plug missing. 300 miles, pretty much all turnpike. I’ve done it in about three and a half hours.

Originally posted by Darkstar

i’ll be in West Chester on the 24th of April :slight_smile:

it was benny and he clocked him pretty good…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you gonna post the pic? thats priceless!

Originally posted by VisionCRX
5 hours if you’re driving an automatic Metro with a spark plug missing. 300 miles, pretty much all turnpike. I’ve done it in about three and a half hours.

yeah, sometimes you can get away with FLYING on that road… all depending on how the other traffic is. ive been on there where the left lane is pretty much 90+

post the pics!

Originally posted by BlkP42E
post the pics!

just got them back… nice candid upskirt shots!!

:hitit:

we want pics please

Originally posted by slowcamaro
we want pics please

quit talking about them & post them!!!