I'm back.

Just got in now. Originally supposed to fly from Vegas to Atlanta to Pittsburgh. First leg was delayed, so we would’ve missed the second. Quick thinking and an AMEX card got us on a Continental red-eye that got us to Cleveland by 7am. Drove back to Pittsburgh in a rented Dodge Stratus (I swear, the single most bleh car I’ve ever driven, but the abundence of cupholders and perfect cruise control = teh win). I haven’t slept yet, I have no idea what time it is…

Forgot to add… When I left Atlanta on my way out to Vegas (Wed morning), I got pulled aside for the “SSSS” screening. They took all my shit and generally freaked me the fuck out. As I went to get on my flight, I realised those cunt-faced cocksuckers took $40 out of my wallet. Fuck Atlanta, and fuck airport security.

haha… they stole your $ ???

was it a body cavity search?

i had $246.

they took all my shit.

i had $206.

They wanted to, but I told them that was your domain.

im glad u respected me

what was the big rush to get back home?

its a race!

I get searched everytime I go to the airport excluding maybe once. I never got my shit stolen or anything, except a big pain in my ass, because of waiting on their dumbasses to hurry up so I can catch my plane.

i would be driving to atlanta now

yeah for 40 dollars, makes sense to me!

fuck man…that sucks they took ur money!!!

I don’t think they took the money. Why would they only take 40 if there was 240. I would have taken it all. :slight_smile:

look out! you said 240!! I can already hear the wheels on the :bandwagon: rollin this way

AHHHH i almost crossed ur path!! my plane went from tampa to ATL and it was going from atl to vegas and i got off the plane to go to pittsburgh. I’ll tell you what thou, tampa’s airport was much more strict than pittsburgh. I had the same bag of change in my bag at pittsburgh and they didn’t open it and in tampa they stopped me opened the bag and checked everything.

The difference is that everyone would notice all their money gone… who’s going to notice two twenty dollar bills missing unless they’re as broke as me?

but what can you do about it? they will just say nothing was in there and you’re screwed. I would be dumb to only steal 40 when 200 more is right there.

:booty:

he’s got a point… i’ve left hundreds in a pocket of pants for months at a time and didn’t realize more than once.