just saying hello

Hey what’s going on. My name is John this is my first post I’m only 19 but I work six days a week as a mechanic and I go to CCAC haha as a full time student, I was referred to your site by derek, he drives a gold grand prix and rides a 600 street bike of what nature im not sure, he also has a talon which doesn’t run. um I used to own a white Grand AM GT which incidently is the one on www.explizitcustomz.net I do not support the club nor am I the kid who owns the car now, but you can all check it out if u want. (I did all the rice modifications on it myself, except for the system) I sold it to him and bought a 1992 Lumina Z34 which was well taken care of by a man in Carnegie… I know you are all laughing a Lumina hahah but it’s pretty nice I think, I’m trying my hardest to keep it clean and tasteful. It ran a 15.4 on my G-Tech probably not acurate, but who cares. I’ll try to get pictures of my car up after it is out of winter storage. But anyway just stoping by to say hello.

You can check out my cars at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/754632
none of the pictures are updated tho…

welcome:beer: & hang on!

you know someone that has a talon that doesn’t run… that’s weird.

welcome.

Welcome :beer:

welcome

:nono:

youre buddys with Stroker, hes just a typical DSM owner that walks cranks lol

welcome and buckle up, the ride is about to begin

forewarning, Darkstar hates noobs…youve been warned!!!

thanks for the welcome guys, I only have 1 question how do I change my username it’s 98twincamt I don’t know why but there is an extra t at the end I must have mistyped it, and I can’t seem to figure out how to correct it??

PM an Adim or allow pewterss to take advantage of you

welcome.

welcome

Welcome i beleive i saw your grand am in the strip this past summer.

ok so u saw the grand am what did you think tasteful, riced out, or what?

we hate imports. turn around.

:smiley:

welcome

we like grocery getters

??

welcome :blue:

i think i saw your grand am in the strip as well…

that G/A works up at shaffer/lewis on old clairton road. i work for towing company in the area and see it all the time. always thought it was quite tastefull. but ima ricer at hear.

Welcome. prob means your are from the TJ area right?

Welcome

welcome