Just some quick video of my car from today

Nothing much, but if you don’t have a subwoofer on your CPU, then you won’t get full effect.
Some of you will know exactly where this was shot.

Clicky bitches

EDIT: Link is now more gooder quality video, an’ 'nat.

If youtube is down, try it here at cardomain:

Try this one instead

Nice car. I always wanted to do a S4 with a reiger kit and some nice forged 19’s. Your car is well put togther.

Yeah, I was looking at B6 S4’s and love the sound of a V8, but there is only so much you can do without forced induction. The older B5 S4’s, like Eric’s from here at pittspeed, are off the hook with the twin turbos.
Word is the next generation S4’s are going back to twin turbo set ups.

Cool video, I grew up close to there. That is a fun “S” bend.

Love your car. Very nice

rpms take a while to fall back down but none the less i like this car

Thanks! The Dual mass fly wheel keeps the engine turning. Plus, I like keeping rpms in higher rev band so my turbo stays as spooled as possible.
These videos are tame and not really pushing the car. I want to get some track video or have a chace car taking the vid.

i figured it was something done purposely…do you have a really quiet BOV on there to keep everyone fooled?

Audi’s don’t run BOV, they run BPV/DV that recirc blow off back in to turbo inlet pipe. It is metered air and the ECU expects it to be there. With that said, I’ve run a straight Forge 004 BOV before without problems. Some claim that you’ll run rich because the car expects that blow off air to be piped back in.
But, it’s kind of taboo in the Audi world to run a BOV. They call it ricer. So, instead of being flamed on the Audi forums for it, I switched back over to a diverter valve.
My current diverter valve is a Forge 007. If I run the valve in reverse, it sounds a lot like a blow off valve then. It’s rel loud and wooshes between shifts. I switch it around every once in a while to run some data logs and see if it makes any difference.
Obviously, in this video it is not in reverse, so the sound is minimal, at most.

Yea they’re all nice but i actually looked at a 2001. Those are really nice

you have a really nice car. i personally wouldn’t add or change a thing.

Thats useful info…i wouldn’t have known without you telling me or without doing some research…then again i always did wonder why turbo audis would fly up and down the highway and i wouldn’t hear anything between shifts

your car is verrrrry clean.

nice, sounds great on top of that.

oh man, that road was so much fun when it was finally paved.

Didn’t Ryan Meals or someone from EF drive off the cliff on the one side back in the day… in his mom’s car or something?