Just talked to Maxim Afinogenov!!!!! **(NOW WITH PICS of autographed jersey!!!)**

no lie i wouldnt notice any of them if they walked right by me

<3 Jesse

that is all :slight_smile:

lol they are everywhere! Just talked with Rob Ray, saw him when I was out to lunch at average joes…he’s not so tough!

lol Dunn actaully like knows him well skunkers

You realize they goto Nektar on elmwood after games all the time?

sweeet.

I saw mike robatailles dick at bally’s a couple weeks ago. He was changing right next to me and I noticed him walking over to the bathroom completely nude on the bottom half. The funniest part was that he was still wearing a sweater. Either way, I was still able to beat off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Damn , MAX is fuckin awesome. End of story

and toros, and every where else… they are very active in the night life

I got bribed by vaclav varada about four years ago when he got his car inspected…

lol whatd he say??

I used to do insurance inspections, and he had a modified benz e55.

“Hey buddy i give you $50 not see modifications”

Yea they always love to leave out the words in conversation.Did u “not see” the mods?lol

so i have heard

shit yeah! not for the money, but for the absurdity of being bribed by a professional athlete…

Oh damn celebrity sightings everywhere :ohnoes:

Over the summer before the dumont trade we seen JP and Danny Briere at the bucking bronco when it first opened up.

My girlfriend and her cousin got a pic with them, nice guys.

I sat next to miro Satan at Buca de pepo once. It was cool.

rob ray, tallinder, and kevin sylvester are at cobblestone after most every home game…

rob ray, tallinder, and kevin sylvester are at cobblestone after most every home game

andreychuk, lindy ruff, brian mchutchinson, and scott arniel (last year) are all big regulars at brennans…andy brought the cup when tampa won a few years ago and ruff loves to throw a few back after a home game and/or playoff series…

:lol:

Shoulda told him, “Hey buddy, I’ll give you $50 to grow a pair of hands.”