Just the Rhd from hell

well i believe i had a very good day at hybrid at 7 psi i made almost 300 whp and at 15 psi i put down 407 whp and 256 torque not bad for a lil b16 stock pistons and rods… still has alot left in it just wanted to play it safe and drive it for a lil but maybe this fall crank up the boost and the race gas and put down some bigger numbers sorry i will post the more about the set up soon but got to get up early for work so later on my friends

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6479/rhdfromhellqu8.th.jpg

awesome!

thanks yo

Awesome, Floyd. She’s going to be fun.

wow, killer numbers!

nice

Good pulls!

good peak numbers, but its probably not as fun to drive on the street. you need 400whp from 7k to 9k at least!!

nice

300whp on a stock b16 at 7psi is awesome! GT35 FTW!

This might be a stupid question…but what kind of car? Mods? Etc…

its my right hand drive eg6 and its a stock b16 bottom end with aftermarket cams valve springs and retainers act 6 puck and hmmmm thats about it…

and also thanks guys it did make decent numbers but the motor had alot more in it so i just want to take it safe and learn how to drive on the right hand side before i start pushing bigger numbers, but i might come down with the car tomorrow to hybrid for the 3 pulls but im just goin to watch once again thanks guys

well…2-0 tonight 35r dsm and a cbr 600rr went down yo hehehehe

neat

something looks odd with that chart?

wtf is going on the the boost. what wastegate are you running?

well on 7 psi i made 293 and that was on my waste gate springs then put the boost controler in and truned it up to 15 psi where i made 407 whp…

btw… tial 44mm wg

well i been drivin it the last couple days and its a blast on the road once its hits vtec its all over

EDIT: btw, this is floyd… im on my buddies name.

[QUOTE=SoLow;583645][/QUOTE]

thanks yo i hope to be goin to the track soon to get some dial time