Just WATCHED a truck roll over

So wait, are you saying they aren’t the same?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Last year i was in vegas and took a trip to the grand canyon, saw this car flip right in front of us. car was coming at us (large dirt median on a desert highway), all of a sudden a huge cloud of dirt and this car 30’ in the air above it. both kids walked away untouched, it was scary as hell, i thought for sure people were dead.

not even close. A Jake physically keeps both intake and exhaust valves closed when your not on the throttle, therefore providing engine compression base braking. The exhaust butterfly style brakes close off the exhaust creating increased back pressure and kind of doing the same thing, but not nearly as much engine braking force.

JAKE (how ironic) why would you possible post pics of a car flipped in vagas, attempting to bring this thread back on topic??? Come on man, this is shift. LOOOL

This thread is not all about JAKEbrakes becasue wayne got a diesel boner and PJB is just pissed he has a 5.4.

the car i posted already has the gasser removed, it’s perfect for a detroit diesel and jake brake

Holy shit the engine fell out lol

yep, they dont build them like they used to.

Woh. That’s crazy dude…

The jacobs brake opens the exhaust valve at the top of the compression stroke.

Newer cummins with Vgt don’t have an exhaust brake. They use the Vgt as one.

JAKE BRAKE > EXHAUST BRAKE

for fuck sakes ricky!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl :rofl

FUCK!!! THE TRUCK WASN’T EVEN A DIESEL! God damn jake brake talk in here.

…edit, I actually don’t know if it was diesel or not.

CARRY ON!

a Hemi couldnt handle a load like that.

Wouldn’t stop people from trying.

jake braike

I have seen a Hemi in a dually before. Seriously its gotta be the most gutless turd ever with a load.

3/4 ton+ trucks should be diesel only

That’s what she said?