Justin23850954082idrivegeosanddumpysentras is a snitch, and a cheater?

[quote=“justin2386"”]

Looking for a set of wheels and tires for the wifeys 02 impreza…don’t need to be super flashy or baller…just wanna make it easier for her switching from summer tires to winter tires…she just got new winterforces on her stock wheels so yeaa…

Basically:
-don’t need to be perfect bit don’t want anything super curbed and messed up
-tires with decent and evenly worn tread preferred…but if tires are beat I could get new ones…
-not looking to break the bank either…

[/quote]

wait, so you have a “wifey” yet you were sending pictures with your shirt off to psycho girl?

oh and I dont have any wheels and or tires for you

excellent catch, splitting thread.

srs abs are srs.

got emmm

Info here:

from here:

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=21952&highlight=ugly+slut

COMMENCE

damn it…I’m out of popcorn!

it depends.

sometimes the “wifey” is referred to as just a long time girlfriend.

or the “wifey” is a “wifey” and that would make justin a dirtbag.

I fail to see how that makes a difference, a cheat’s a cheat whether its legal or not.

well it doesnt make a difference other then one will make you more of a scumbag then the other.

yea regardless if it is his wife or his girlfriends, he is still trying to bang psycho girl

Good for him

LOL

He’s probably the one who called the cops on love4boost :rofl

He’s obviously just psychologically troubled due to his poor car choices. It’s not his fault, really.

obvious psychological problems is obvious

:popc:

This site never disappoints me

Stunters will be stunters.

agreed

not surprised.

word wtf? lol… If he cheats he cheats, doesnt matter if there bf and gf or husband or wife… This being said… Leave him the FUCK alone guys SOMEONE needs to get this bitch away from me!!!lol… Bitch threatended to go to my new girls house and lie to her and tell her im fucking her, I CANT have that happen, I will kill her.