Justpicked up a new summer beater **CRX inside**

yeah boy nice pickup u always seem to find the cleanest rex’s man. hows the new house goin for ya? started the swap this weekend should b done soon… holla

I say, if your dog has her permit already, take her for her road test and give her the crx.
she’s obviously in love with it. Most dogs start out driving waaay too big of cars… this one is just about perfect!

nice find! Hard to get one not full of holes around here. I miss my 90. Gas mileage was amazing

Pulled the motor tonight, new motor tomorrow morning. Going to M&M if anyone wants to help in the morning pull it LOL. I love the before and afters when I degrease engine bays. Anyone have a cordless sawzall I can borrow for the day?

the engine bay looks clean, that car looks like its in great shape

Yeah its pretty clean. I just love before and afters. Greased Lightning is the shit. should have the motor in and done in the morning.

looks good GL! :tup:

CRX model is so rare over here and market values are not cheap. Great looking car.

Finished it up today, Kids coming from outside syracuse to pick it up saturday. Hes 17, just graduated and is spending his graduation money on it, its his first car. My first car( I bought was also a CRX). Kids pumped and so am I to see it go to someone who really wants it.

Just picked up a 98 D16Y7 Long block, 83,000 miles for $99. A few gaskets, a few rad hoses(thanks Lazie), a little elbow grease and a few beers later SOLD.

Still need to degrease the engine and detail it.

good work, car looks great

looks to make someone a good first car in times like these :slight_smile:

dunno about 45mpg, but i’m sure it’s def in the mid-30s at best which is nothing to sniff at

good work! how much did you profit from your efforts, if you don’t mind? hopefully pretty well. i saw a madd clean black one, comparable to this one, chillin’ on stock rims at a stoplight last week. bet it too was worth a good buck.

wow great work! :tup:

It should get 40something to the gallon. I sold one last year with a Y7 but had a MPFI, SI intake etc. and the gentlemen who bought it emailed me back two weeks later and said he was averaging ~42-44 MPG. So this should do better.

I bought the car for $800 put ~$150 into it and sold it for $3000. So it was a good turn around. I think if I was to hold onto it for another few weeks with gas prices I could get closer to the money I sold the one for last year. I have a few more cars lined up though so we will see.

wow, very impressive! def worth the money for both parties - they’re so damn rare. keep on keepin’ on, this is some srrsly profitable sidework :slight_smile:

Lets Predict the Future:

1. 17 year old kid buys the car
  2. Ebay Fart Can and Shiny Intake Pipe gets installed with duct tape and saw
  3. Kid tries to be Fast and Furious
  4. Another clean and hard to fine car ends up in the junk yards for parts

Nice work.Real nice flip.