JVG Motorsports Product Review #1 "Online Special Report Only"

Product Report #1:

Shocker Glove Co. Work Gloves

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/jgdynasty/wrenched.jpg

Since JVG Motorsports is mostly in the Car/Truck Performance the closest thing I could find being some what related to both Auto & Moto scene was garage apparel, AKA The Shocker Gloves. At first I thought these were nothing other then just a sheer novelty factor and if they had failed in the garage I wouldn’t have been all the upset since they were fairly priced at $24.95 and I still had my good old’ Craftsman Professional Gloves as a fallback. After putting these through a six month test these gloves held up extremely good. The material is very durable and has enough padding to allow for some contact with hot materials before burning sets it. The palms side has some extra padding to make handling tools more comfortable when putting the 265lbs of body weight I have on some frozen nuts and bolts. The main feature I liked the most, other then the obvious novelty factor, which I have not seen in other gloves as a patch of terry cloth above each thumb. I first I was like, “I wonder what this is for?” Upon my first lengthy project that terry cloth patch became very apparent. It is a convenient sweat wipe with you may not have a clean cloth by your side. Aside from working in the garage (after a good cleaning in the wash of course) these made good driving gloves since it has become cold and my aluminum Oettinger shift knob can be borderline unbearable. My on complaint about the gloves is the raised shocker logo on the top of the gloves. When reaching into a tiny space the corners had a tendency to snag of on things when I’m squeezing my over side hands into places that was only designed to fit little Japanese people hands. Overall I give these gloves and 8 out of 10. If your in the market for new gloves its not a bad buy. For more info and purchasing information you can go to Shocker Glove Co.Shocker Glove Co.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/jgdynasty/shocker_top_sm.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/jgdynasty/shocker_palm_sm.jpg

haha these are pretty sweet i might have to pick a pair up

ohhh-hoo-hoo-hoo! i like that. i want a pair. :lol

just don’t attempt the shocker while wearing these gloves

why not? :mwahaha

:stfu I didnt really think to try usuing them to preform the actual shocker act but I would assume it would at least not messy up the hands and they would as they are already colored the proper colors on the proper fingers. :bowdown

:crackup they are colored the proper colors!!

lol I just noticed that.

Are they in stock?

I am currently out and I should have some in with in the next week or two. The nice folks over at shockergloveco.com have some just let them no JVG Motorsports forwarded you to them while we restock.

Are you restocking them in every size

yeah post up here when theyre back in stock, im picking a pair up :banana

Great review! Thinking of picking up the pair myself.

Note to all…these gloves do not hold up well in higher temp areas. I have a scar on my left hand to prove it thanks to the awesome burn I received while working under the hood of one of my Evo’s with these on. Great for preventing cuts…not for preventing hand-heatsoak. :haha