K, so im at work

and i get bored so i decide to pick up an autotrader because there is no way im going to get to drive my car anytime soon , so i decide to give a quick look see, and i found somehtign interesting a 1985 toyota cressida for some reason the lines of this car are attractive to me so i decided to draw a picture of what i wanted mine to look like (if i had one) now, im thinging that this woul dbe my first choice if i sold the celica :smiley:

has anyone ever driven this car before?
oh yeah and some parts of the pics were messed cuz i was drawing in black pen and serving customers at the same time :lol:

http://forums.son240sx.ca/album_pic.php?pic_id=533

cressidia’s = VERY KOOL.

my buddy chris is in an automotive program and they have one at the school.

i guess they had a contest to see how much abuse the engine could take, so they kept pouring random crap into it to see if it would run.

i dont know specifics but the thing ran no matter what they did to it, until they decided just to blow the thign right up.

similar to a maxima but rwd i think.

I have driven one. It was automatic and it was only to do a quick car shuffle. I love this car. RWD, NA Supra engine comes stock. They’re not being dropped in. The only mod you have to do is get the rear views on the front fendors lol. Great car way better than the Celica IMO.

thanks for the info guys, looks like i might actually get it i just have to sort some stuff out :smiley:

they ARE supra engines my friend. they are.

if you find an 86+ they have the n/a 200 hp supra motor, and u could throw a turbo on easy.

i agree with the sketch thing too, very nice.

thanks, i like the power and the fact that its a 4 door and original but im not sure how the insurance company is on it , granted its a sedan but it has a straight 6

Insurance should be cheaper for you on that car than on the celica/240sx.

Get an online quote!