K20 vs. Chuck Norris

who would win?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
People r givin me funny looks im laughin so loud at work.

in a race or fight?.. both good at they’re own thing but i think chuck norris fo so

K20.

Even though I haven’t done the HP/L for Chuck, the K20 will prevail.

Chuck owns ALL!!!

chuck norris can slam a revolving door.

u heard that too???

K20 is way more efficient than chuck norris… K20 wins

That’s not entirely true, Chuck gets ∞ mpg, while they k20 cant seem to break the 30mpg barrier…

wrong! Chuck norris has ∞ power, but that doesn’t mean he’s effiecient. If chuck norris were to crush a baby chicken, he wouldn’t turn the power down to just enough to get the job done… he’d fucking annihilate that stupid chicken with max powah. Not efficient at all.

now that you put it that way…

Chuck norris is on the new Honda ridgeline commercial… I think the secret is out… Chuck Norris made the K20, not jesus. Chuck > jesus.

How can you say Chuck is not more efficient than a K20?-

“It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.”

Great title :lmao

Chuck Norris’ punch has more torque than K20.

:rofl that doesnt say much…I think JOEY’s punch has more torque than his k20 does :rofl

I dunno fellas…

It seems that Joey has won his share of races claiming “just an intake” while keeping a straight face. A commendable bluff and truly a testament to the power of the K20 when he leaves you in the dust in third…

BUT- don’t forget that Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Sorry but I have to say Chuck > K20…

wow…chuck is that good…he also fatherd the 1972 Miami Dolphins…and his tears cure cancer…too bad he never cries

so Chuck > K20

My money would be on Chuck, in the beginning God said “let there be light” and Chuck Norris flipped a light switch.

its been said that chuck norris does not have a chin, behind his beard, there is only a 3rd fist

Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad Chuck Norris never cries.