Chuck Norris Drift Facts

Post Up Your Chuck Norris Drift Facts Here…Chuck Norris Drift Facts:

When Chuck Norris drifts… his car is silent like the wind!

Chuck Norris invented drifting while driving with Keiichi Tsuchiya…

Chuck Norris doesn’t drift around the track, the track drifts around Chuck Norris

lol i heard a bunch of these a few days ago on z1035

classic

Chuck Norris says those Chuck Norris facts are weak

Chuck Norris says YOUR WEAK CAL!

lol

…and guns dont kill people, chuck norris kills people.

Nick Hogan and Chuck Norris should have a touge battle!!

chuck norris got beat by William Hung!!

Chuck Norris doesn’t participate in the SR vs. KA vs. RB debate. Because his car is powered and always will be powered by round house kicks to the face.

In a tandem battle with Keiichi Tsuchiya, Chuck Norris lost 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd, gear, 4rth gear, 5th gear, reverse, the clutch fell out, the wheels fell off, the diff exploded into a thousand pieces and yet Chuck Norris still manged to keep pace with Tsuchiya. When the crowd chanted “ONE MORE TIME” he delivered simultanteous round house kicks to the face of every one there. Keiichi Tsuchiya admitted defeat.

Chuck Norris drives an S13 coupe, and that is how you know coupes > hatches.

Chuck Norris’s coupe used to be a hatch until he round house kicked it in the face.

Chuck Norris built an SR20 that put out 450 RHKTTF… that is power equivalent to 450 round house kicks to the face… at the wheels.

When building the motor Chuck Norris did not have to use a torque wrench or check bearing clearances. He simply lined the bolts and bearings with a solution of his own semen mixed with ground pulp of his facial hair.

Chuck Norris’s only removed his 450RHKTTF SR20 in favour of actual round house kicks to the face.

Chuck Norris’s Round House Kicks To The Face powered S13 coupe can never be turned off and does not run on gasoline. It runs on the souls of conquered drifters.

Chuck Norris’s Round House Kicks To The Face powered S13 coupe uses Bings.ca mutli-link

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/konvokiller/chuck1-1.gif

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/konvokiller/chuck3-1.gif

ROFL

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/992/1202506857755pj0.png

Chuck Norris was secretly responsible for the making of Fast & Furious I; he was so furious with the outcome of the film, he drop kicked Vin Diesel in the head. As a result Vin Diesel was unable to appear in F&F II. It is still questionable whether Vin Diesel will make an appearance in F&F IV due to be ing drop kicked a second time by Chuck Norris after Vin’s cameo appearance in F&F Tokyo Drift.

Chuck Norris says this thread is gay.

Jet Li and Jacky Chan FTW

chuck norris was Jet Li’s worst student
Jacky chan thinks he’s funny

tru.

haha

bing, some of yours got me laughing good

+1012 points for you

“Chuck Norris built an SR20 that put out 450 RHKTTF… that is power equivalent to 450 round house kicks to the face… at the wheels.”

i knew what you were syaing right away when i saw RHKTTF

“Chuck Norris doesn’t participate in the SR vs. KA vs. RB debate. Because his car is powered and always will be powered by round house kicks to the face.”

another good one haha

“Chuck Norris’s Round House Kicks To The Face powered S13 coupe uses Bings.ca mutli-link”

and then a brilliant plug

what is this garbage

^^ Chuck Noris will show you some rhkttf garbage!!

wouldnt that make chuck norris a rotary?