chuck norris fact generator

www.4q.cc/chuck

pretty amusing. new fact pops up everytime you vote on current one.
my fav. so far is “if chuck norris ate a rubics cube he would poop it out solved”

§

i still cannot stop laughing @ this shit

Ford, realizing their mistake, recently changed their slogan to, “Built Chuck Norris tough”.

FTW

ehh i didnt laugh once, most were really gay

i liked the other chuck norris thread

What’s with the obsession with Chuck Norris? I think some of these are funny… I liked a few of the others also. I just think it’s funny to have all these facts about him… :lol:

:lol:

Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.

Now that is badass. :tup:

been hittin the refresh button on my browser for about the past half-hour, this is great

I thought hitting F5 a couple times would make me smile. Then I hit ALT+F4 once… and it did the trick.

omfg i cant stop laughing

haha yah I love the chuck norris facts

There are two kinds of people in this world: People who are Chuck Norris, and people who are going to die.

I cant stop laughing :slight_smile:

When faced with a difficult situation, Jesus asks himself, “What would Chuck Norris do?”

LOL

Once plugged into the Matrix, it took Chuck Norris 6 minutes to do what it took Neo 3 movies to accomplish. He also beat Super Mario Bros in under 60 seconds while he was there.

lol

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

:lol:

^^ not bad

Chuck Norris takes regular drives through black neighborhoods with his doors unlocked.

ehh

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris’ shoe. Chuck replied, “Don’t you know who I am? I’m Chuck Norris!” The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

better

The quickest way to a man’s heart is with Chuck Norris’s fist.

Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

lol… not bad

oooo u did not go there, bad idea. chuck is actually on his way to your house now just for asking that, he may alrdy be behinde you, theres nothing you can do now tho, one roundhouse kick to the face equals sure death

As long as he pooped out the rubiks cube first… if he’s going to kick me, I want it to be the full Chuck Norris kick… not something that is hampered by him solving the rubiks cube with his ass.