lmao 30 chuck noris facts

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty

funny stuff

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of “beard”. Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus’ obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

thats the best one

Chuck Norris once went to a frat party, and proceeded to roundhouse every popped collar in sight. He then drank three kegs and shit on their floor, just because he’s Chuck Norris. Not the best but if it were only true.

^ word lol

If you look at the bottom of the page, there are Mr. T facts to lol

Thats funny and I don’t know why.

i really dont think its funny whatsoever, the comedy style is a total rip off of that old ninjas site. honestly its just really gay and stupid

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

:rofl:

link?

In the eyes of a stranger…

lol http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

fuckin chuck norris

yeah thats what my dads said…so i roudhouse kicked 'em i the face. “dont fuck with chuck”

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death

When Chuck Norris’s wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, “Don’t worry about it honey,” and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, “Never question Chuck Norris.”

some good ones :lol:

A couple of decent ones

well i may not be your dad, but that doesnt mean i didnt bang your mom

2 times

Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying “booya”

horrible rip off of not only realultimatepower.net but also the vin deisel random facts…

been there done that.

:word:

lol i put the link in my away message last night and now about 5-6 of my friends have one of his quotes as there away message …:lol:

Word i forgot about this comedy gold

“This one time, a rabbi, a priest, and Vin Diesel walked into a bar. Vin Diesel killed them both before another horrible joke could plague mankind.”