k20 vs smokinss

Anybody wanna go shoot some 'cans?

thats why im called johny drama kid:thumbup

Travis, while you belive your entitled to more respect than that. Unfortunatly I doubt its going to happen on here untill you change your attitude. You and some of your “friends” havent helped any by posting any of your personal life. A lot of people on here dont think you deserve that respect due to choices you’ve made and things you have done. While you dont see it this way many people do. While I think your a cool guy to hang out with around the car scene, I do not care for some of your personal life ways if you will, but thats my opinion I dont think of you any less of a human being, your going to do what your going to do. As long as you don’t fuck me over I don’t care. I’m not telling you to play dead, but I think you need to stop letting these people get to you as it only opens the doors for more bashing. You need to realize that everyone feeds off of you getting pissed, when you tell them how upset you are and the respect you think you deserve and start with name calling or judgeing another person, they look at it and laugh because they are getting a rise out of you. Honestly with the little most people know about you and generaly only being the “bad things” pretty much anything you say about them won’t matter because in their eyes their not as much of a fuck up as you are. Dont take that the wrong way, im speaking from how they see it.

Like I said your an okay guy at the lot etc… I’ve helped you out and dident mind it. I have no reason to bash you I keep my opinions to myself. Just relax you getting upset is only fueling everyone.

:gtfo:aww

I love you jon…

Oh btw in a few weeks you need to inspect the Z

did you get that pile runnin? I wanna race you in the beater

ya know where im at kid

i hear exactly what you are saying and i can respect that point of view. however, when im bashed… ill just fire back. its like taking a punch to me man… im not going to stand there and let someone continue to hit me over and over without firing back. eventually enough poking and prodding is going to illicit a retort. whether it be verbal, physical or whatever. im seriously sick of it. like i said i understand your logic and it does make sense to me but put yourself directly into my shoes. deal with the CONSTANT barrage of insults, put downs, etc and say you wouldnt get fed up and want to rip someones throat out after so much BS.

im not sayin leave ,but if all i did was get my balls busted i would not go back there

after a few fights of course

the only thing I find amusing and Ironic about this whole thing is how Travis has a big hissy fit about the people bashing on him by making those videos about him but yet he goes and makes them of other members…obviously someone can dish it out but cant take it.

ORRRRR the other option is for the retarded mob mentality to change the way they did things and act semi fucking respectful and people can co-exist without the needless BS.

thats are point and he cant get it

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:thumbup

let me know how that works for ya

i made the video in retort to my bashing. i showed it to you last night before i posted it and POSTED IT based off your response to aforementioned video. the videos arent even whats setting me off… its the 1yr + of constant bullshit ive had to deal with and it needs to fucking end.

thank you for proving my point.

ya noticed my sarcasm …good job

:retardclap

come n i know ya got better than that for a reply

:blahblah