k20 vs smokinss

LOL. This thread is awesome. And to those who said Travis was a keyboard warrior, absolutely true. He informed Jeremiah that he would beat him up… and when Failvis realized he would get destroyed, he pulled out the Police Officer card! OoOoO!!!

Oh yeah…he said he would destroy me haha. Good times.

Full of win

Who in their right mind would want to meet you and give you a chance after seeing the way you carry yourself. I gave you a chance once. And i got fucked for it after dozens of people told me not to. :crazy Ive had my fun, travis has had his episode. On to bigger and better movies.

I don’t know you either, but I swear your black… because black people are notorious for repeating the same dumb shit, over and over and over when they are on a rant.

I do feel your pain, I guess. You do have a bit too much of your life, spewed out on the internet. How it got there, really doesn’t matter. People make mistakes, everyone does, how you bounce back from these mistakes are how you become wise. Fuck up once, mehhh, at least you learned and don’t do it again. Fuck up the same thing again and again, well your just dumb. (BTW the you, and your, are not directed to you).

I have done allot of really dumb shit, some of which I am not to proud I have done. But when those fuck up come back up, and thrown in my face… I don’t fire back, a simple “Dude, why are you bringing that back up?” will do. Either they are like, “yeah I guess your right sorry dude.” ( < respect has just been given)… or they just continue to bend you over and fuck the respect out of you. If the second example goes down, fuck them and walk away. The smarter people looking in on the situation will see your actions, and see that you know enough not to get caught in the bullshit, and guess what THEY RESPECT YOU FOR THAT!!! It is really a win/win, as long as you don’t feed into it for 5 pages!

good luck.

ohh and the video, I thought it was funny. since I don’t know either of the participants, and viewed it as some decent car guy humor.

kkk in with the race card, nice.

:rofl