K20power's not so K20 powered Coupe

yeah i know. did you check his brake fluid level before it fell?

couldn’t, the radiator overflow tank was in the way

Water damage

post the vids pete

post em up

Ok

What the FUCK is going on in here?!? :lmao

381whp at 13psi…because joey didnt have the balls to turn up the boost, or spin 9k.

congrats joey im sure the thing is gonna be fun.

That seems above average for 13psi doesnt it? Either way, should be a fun ass car!!

Thanks man, the car is a BLAST! haha, relaaaax with the turning up the wick, Morgan didn’t recommend it, so I wasn’t gonna push it.

Nah son, ITR motor can do wonderous things. ITR cams/head + higher compression = bootin’

Oh, and that’s technically off the wastegate spring. As that is the absolute lowest the car would go(I have a 10psi spring in it, but it would only hold 13psi). lol Needless to say, we were all very surprised.

Car fuckin moves though.

i was kidding about turning it up. i definately wouldnt spin any higher, and id run less boost if i could.

SWEET bro, cant wait to see this thing out and go for a ride, thats a real fun power level

Oh I thought it was just a run of the mill B18 setup… Good shit man! Should be a fun season for ya

:lol I know, probably will try and refrain from beating on it daily…but seeing how I’ve gone through a tank of gas already since leaving the shop :rofl

I know you havent had alot of seat time in it yet, but you liking it better than the K setup?

Well it is, it’s a completely bone stock from VC to oil pan B18C(JDM 96-97 ITR motor). All I did was a timing belt, just so I don’t have to worry about it for a while. Just it has basically the best OEM Honda stuff!

ohhhh yeah. I mean the K has it’s ups over this thing, but this is wayyy too much fun! :lol

need to put this thing to the test…

those are good numbers i didnt think you were going to make it past 350, congrats

thing sounded great at the shop …mudog and the kserious sounded like dog shit and the burnout was weak as hell

focus slow roll on was probably the best exit though