ka24de turbo manifolds

what are my options? not looking for anything too crazy right now, just a t25/t28 setup… from what i’ve researched, the jgs seems popular, but i’m not exactly familiar with any welding as of yet… and not sure if they make it for the de? i was looking on ebay, and saw this one…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33742&item=7988602791&sspagename=WDVW

seems pretty similar to the ssac manifold, any comments? does anyone have close up pics of the ssac manifold? because on the site its just a tiny pic.

also, i heard that bing can get a manifold. he doesnt seem to be promoting it in any way, but can the person who bought it (or bing) post pictures of it?

lastly, i think megan racing has one as well… again, pics and/or experiences?

any help is greatly appreciated, as i just decided to do this on a splurge. so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. thanks.

Brian

That manifold on ebay looks fine… I’m sure it’ll hold up for a decent HP say around 250-300 max ? “guessing”

As long as you have a hanger or two on the downpipe and some good hangers on the exhaust to cut down on the movement “which is alot of weight on the manifold” it helps to keep them from cracking.

Bing can get a KA24 manifold as Hector has one… its a top mount setup, I’m not sure whether or not Bing can get one as a bottom mount ?

but thats my $0.02