Ka-T Turbo Mani

Alright, So i’ve done my research. Im looking for a manifold for a s13 ka24de. I found a few that are alright, SSautochrome, the one from auto preformance, and a few others look alright. Im looking in the $200-600 range.

Any suggestions?
Also what are some trusted CANADIAN sites that sell good JDM parts?

Thanks!

What do you like top mount or bottom mount? What ever it is I could make a manifold for you. Give me a call.

jdm parts for a ka what are u smoking buddy? if you dont want the manifold to crack get a cast one people made 400 whp on it or go spend 8 bills on ams mani

check out neukin. their prices are pretty reasonable.

i will have to agree, for jdm ka-t parts, your s.o.l…the best jdm part id say you can find is a fmic. or Blow off valve. everything else for the ka is going to be state side for sure.

i do belive neukin has some gangster stuff.

If you look forward to potential cracked welds. Buy the SSautochrome piece…
If you want a quality piece. Buy something that is cast.

^^^ cast manifold cracks too, I weld 2 dsm cast manifold already, the cracks were at the bottom of the manifold. I did a side mount manifold for a K20 in a civic and the customer has no problems with my welds cracking or leaking.

This is my top mount manifold.

Here is a Full-race manifold for the Ka, you pay for what you get.
http://www.full-race.com/catalog/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=1426&reviews_id=15&osCsid=e4e07fbb0a2e0c63e8344f3f58ad501c

I’m well aware cast cracks. SS is just more prone to cracking. Especially that SSautochrome crap.

But for his price range. Something cast is his best bet.

I am not looking to do any heavy racing or anything like that. I just want to do a Mild Ka-T around 200rwhp T25. So it doesn’t have to be the best stuff in the world lol.

Draggone are you good? lol. I may be interested if you show me some of your work. Maybe some client reviews. And of course an estimate. Im looking for the peice that connects to the block.

how many people cracked jgs cast manifold, i’m not saying its the most efficient one but…actually best thing for u go all out spend 1400 on a manifold when your whole car probably isn’t worth that much (no offense)

I think purposebuilt has a KADE t25 bottom mount manifold for $80.

Log style manifold $350, race manifold $500 and up depending on (material mild steel sch40, stainless steel)

but the JGS mani is garbage, it doesn’t even look half decent. Why would i spend 1400 on a mani fold if my car isnt worth it? Why not just get a decent one for half the price. I am not looking to run 400rwhp lol

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41358

if you are looking to use the T25 with about 200whp, just get the ebay/bine T2 bottom mount mani. i never heard anything bad about the T2 mani, i just heard of the T3’s breaking.

i suggest looking into a good engine management instead of a “nice looking” mani. especially if you want to run a T2 setup since your only option is the ebay one.

^^+1, NO to SAFC